Save up to $500 a year!*
For $19/month, you can maintain your heating and cooling system, saving money and keeping your home comfortable all year long!
Maintaining your heating and cooling system on a regular basis is the key to saving you money and keeping your home comfortable. That’s why we created Spicer Savings Club to take the hassle out of scheduling your maintenance and to provide you with the absolute best value possible.
*Approximate savings number, may vary depending on services received
*All warranties are valid for current Spicer Savings Club Members. Warranties are non-transferrable and void if membership discontinues. Lifetime warranty does not apply to hydronic systems.
**100% of spicer savings club cost can be applied toward a complete 4 piece system change out (Furnace, Coil, Condenser, and Ducting)
What’s Included In Our Air Conditioner/Heater Tune-Up?
We go through a 27-Point Safety Check & AC/Heater Tune-Up process to ensure that your system is running safely and efficiently.
Read More >>
- Blower Motor: Measure amperage and voltage for proper operation
- Thermostat: Test for proper operation, calibrate, and level
- Air Filter: Clean existing (as needed) or replace with 1” filter
- Coil: Inspect and clean if accessible
- Confirm proper return air and size
- Refrigerant: Monitor operating pressures
- Safety Devices: Inspect for proper operation
- Electrical Disconnect Box: Inspect for proper rating and safe installation
- Electrical Wiring: Inspect and tighten connections and for exposed wiring
- Contactors: Test/inspect for burned, pitted contacts
- Capacitors: Inspect and test
- Fan blade: Visual inspection
- Condenser Coil Cleaning: Remove debris
- Service valves: Inspect for proper operation
- Measure Supply/Return temperature differential
- Ductwork: Visually inspect for energy loss
- Compressor: Monitor, amperage draw, volts, Megohmmeter resistance and inspect wiring connections
- Check Unit for Time Delay Relay
- Check Unit for Isolation Pads
- Fittings: Inspect all for signs of oil and/or leakage
- Check lines and fittings with Freon leak detectors (as needed)
- Inspect and clean blower wheel (as needed)
- Check Home for proper airflow
- Test and flush condensate drain line
- Check and test high voltage fuses
- Check and test low voltage fuses
- Check for safety issues: Monitor carbon monoxide, inspect heat exchanger, flue venting, etc
SPICER SAVINGS CLUB MEMBERSHIP
You deserve peace of mind that your system is running efficiently and effectively, and we are here to help!